Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OOTD- Christmas Eve Edition

I wore the same thing I had on in the previous outfit of the day so you can go check that out for the details on the clothes!
I had hurt my hip when I fainted earlier and did not feel like looking for something better to wear.

This is what I did with my makeup for Christmas Eve:

Sorry the lighting sucks in my bathroom.
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
         Tarte Starlet box blue shadows
         Tarte multipleye primer
         NYX glitter liner in Candy
         Tarte lights camera lashes mascara
Concealer- maybelline dark circle eraser
Foundation- maybelline eraser treatment makeup
Face- Smashbox Photofinish Light primer
          Maybelline sunlight bronzer
          NYX blush in pinched
          Lorac Luminizer
          Urban Decay All Nighter finishing spray
Lips- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate in Best Bubbly
         Mac lipglass in Nymphette

On a second note, did anyone watch how great my saints did last night! YAY! I will start back on doing blog hops next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment