Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday

SO I have been sitting here trying to think of something to write about. I really don't have anything to write about. Life has been pretty boring latelly.
Well, here are some blog hops that I am participating in today.





1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?- wrapping paper
2.Real or artificial tree?- artificial only because I am allergic to the real thing
3.When do you put your tree up?- after thanksgiving
4.When do you take your tree down?- between Christmas and New Years
5.Do you like eggnog?- it depends on my mood
6.Do you have a nativity scene?- yes
7.Favorite Christmas Movie?- The Christmas Shoes
8.Favorite Christmas cookie?- Hershey Kiss Cookies
9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner?- Christmas Eve with my parents. Christmas Day with Aarons family
10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?- Star on the little tree, Angel on the big tree
11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?- crowds
12.Do you like Fruitcake?- no
13.What are you most excited about the holidays?- I'm not really excited about anything this year
14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?- both this year
15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? - no, I only have one present left to be wrapped and I am sure I will get it done between now and than


MondayMingle GFC and G+ Page Blog Hop


If you stop by from a blog hop, let me know what hop you are from!

5 comments:

  1. hi new follower from monday mingle hop via gfc hope u can follow me 2 http://www.queensnycmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you from, 'Meet Me On Monday.'
    I thought I've seen every Christmas movie out there - but, I've never heard of the movie, 'The Christmas Shoes.' I'm going to have to search for that one. :))
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm doing the Monday mingle! If you get a chance, check out my new blog: www.renewalfitnesssolutions.com. I specialize in Online Personal Training for moms and try to keep my blog regularly updated with great information to help moms everywhere get into the best shape of their lives. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you! My life is boring now and I have nothing to write about!!

    Following you from the Monday Mingle hop!
    Please follow back if you get a chance
    http://mydogsandbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete