Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blog Help Needed

We are looking for someone to help up make our blog appear better. We are looking for a few specific things. It doesn't have to be specifically created for us. We would just like to know how to go about creating or obtaining these items.

1) A blog button - we would like some sort of button that represents sports and stilettos. Perhaps a stiletto style shoe with various balls (football, baseball, etc.) around it.

2) Blog tabs - several blogs we have visited have tabs at the top that include subcategories such as home, about us and various tags to specific parts of the blog. In this case we'd like to know how to create these so we could send readers to the blog hop parts of our blog, the sports posts and other items.

3) A stylish background - right now we're using this green with symbols in the background. We'd like something to better represent sports and stilettos. I don't know if there is one already out there or if it would need to be created.

Any help you could give us would be appreciated. You can e-mail us at angie.aaron3@gmail.com or leave a comment below. Thank you!

Happy Go Lucky


Acting Balanced


Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Good luck playing around and navigating your blog. I haven't used blogger in about a year, so I don't really know how to help. But, just play around. You can't go wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hopping over from the Thursday Blog Hop. Please swing by Horseshoes anytime!

    http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for linking up to the Mingle With Us Blog Hop this week and for following my blog. I'm following you back!

    To make those blog tabs under your header, you need to go to "Edit Posts" first. Once there you will see at the top left-hand side of your page, under the main headers, there is an option called "Edit Pages". When you click on Edit Pages, you will be able to add a new page. All the pages you add will each be a tab under your header. Hope that is helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For images, try Google image. You could get a picture of a shoe you like and a soccer ball or a baseball and just combine the two in Paint. And you could use the same image for your button. I make my buttons in Paint or at Picnik.com

    Also, this post might help you out. http://crazymamasblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-put-your-button-in-your-side-bar.html

    Email me if you have anymore questions and I'll try to help. I don't know how to do the tabs thing, sorry. ceecee1300@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find someone soon. I wish I knew how to do all that kind of stuff. I got someone else to do it all for me. I am visiting from Thirsty Thursday! http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com

    ReplyDelete