Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have you tried?

So apparently I have been on a Maybelline kick lately. I am loving the new line though! Have any of you tried any of it. I still have a few things I want to get from the line but I am trying not to buy any more cosmetics which is SO hard for me!

\
This is some of what I have. I really want to try the lipsticks, concealor and eyeliner. I also would buy more of the Color Tattoo.  I have all of the babylips (only 4 pictured) I love them as a quick lipbalm but dont use them for the color to much.
Items pictured:
Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe
Illegal Length Mascara in Very Black
Dream Nude Airform Foundation in Classic Ivory
Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale and Peach Satin
Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Grape Wine, Pink Punch and Quenched
Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Pink Plush

Have any of you tried these products? What did you try and how did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment